Printer- A Mysterious Love Story ( Part 9- Hilarious Laugh )

For Part 8 click here.

Two weeks passed and I was yet to know anything about my dream girl. From the day I first saw her, I would always try to occupy a seat as closer as possible to her. That day I was just 4 benches behind her and slightly left to her. She was  looking too adorable in her red balloon sleeve top and blue jeans. It was Physics lecture that day. Professor Jagjit entered smiling and announced, " Today we will be studying Relative Motion" and that's where the Frame of Reference came into picture. (For those who don't know Frame of Reference, It's like observing the motion of a body from a different body which itself has some motion (velocity and acceleration).

As I saw him coming, the funny quote we saw on the poster nearby struck my head again and I passed that to all my neighbors soon and they passed it on to whole classroom. He was discussing about moving frame of reference using an example of a cart. He drew a cart on the board which had some velocity and another cart moving with some another velocity. He made a boy on a cart as if he is on the cart and from that cart we had to calculate the relative velocity of another cart. Then suddenly, Bunny pointing towards the boy on the cart whispers ," Bhai Rickshawala". It triggered us and we started laughing. Professor noticed and turned back. To my surprise, everyone became silent instantly except me and I got caught red handed laughing hilariously. He asked while moving eyebrows up and down,"Kya Jiii Yhi Krne Aaye Hai Yaha Pe". Everyone was looking at me for my reaction. I was speechless and remained silent. He asked me to stand up on my place and then had a short lecture on why he don't like noises in the classroom and to motivate us to be sincere. 

This was the second time, I caught attention of everybody. First the Back-bench case and now this. At that point of time, I had mixed feelings. On one hand I felt embarrassed for the sins I did and the nuisance I created that day while on the other hand I was happy thinking that now everyone knows me and I don't have to do anything to mark my presence. 

I kept standing during the whole lecture. That day, I was listening to the lecture more consciously than before because I was the center of attraction there so there was no way I could create any nuisance again. I understood the concepts very well that day and I was able to solve the examples very easily.  

While I was happy that I understood the concepts well, my friend Paritosh -the Physics genius was a way ahead of me. He had solved all problems from the worksheet for the previous topics and was curious about the reference books where he could find more  interesting physics problems to solve to strengthen his concepts . He asked about the reference books to which the professor named a few like, " HC Verma, DC Pandey and I.E Irodov". 

The lecture again ended without any homework. One chapter "Kinematics" was over. While every other professor gave us a large amount of homework, he never used to mention any homework.

Ashish had to discuss some chemistry doubts with Lalkishan and I accompanied him. My lady in red also appeared there a few minutes later. She too had doubts. Girls always had an advantage there on the doubts table. They were always given priority for the obvious reason "Ladies First". So, She started discussing. She would ask something from the Professor and then professor would throw some explanation to her and then the next doubt and so on. While she was busy clarifying doubts, I could clearly see how tensed she was. She didn't seem satisfied with the explanation but still kept going forward with the next doubt hoping she could understand something. 30 minutes passed and she was still there asking some doubt. We were getting late, so had to leave that day without even discussing our doubts. I didn't wanted to interrupt and this way I neither asked any doubts nor had any chance to talk to her that day. 

This always happened to us there. Whenever we had some doubts, some girls would assemble the same day to ask theirs. We got late and would leave the place without asking any doubt.

The next morning I decided to solve some Physics Problem. I had borrowed all books that one of my relatives had and arranged in my bookshelves much before joining the institute. After I finished doing all my worksheet problems, I looked at my bookshelves and found two of the reference book there- H.C Verma and I.E Irodov.  The one authored by I.E Irodov was a tiny book with black cover. I being lazy decided to go with that tiny book thinking it should have less problems. I started with problem 1, gave it few minutes and then few more  minutes. 30 minutes passed but I still was not able to solve that problem. I then passed on to 2nd, then 3rd and then 4th but was able to solve none. That day I wasted my 2 hours only to realize later that it was not my cup of tea. I was only able to solve 2 problems out of 20 attempted problems. That's how "Chhota Pack Bada Dhamaka" looks like. It hit me hard and I started hating physics again. To save myself from further destruction, I put that book back into the shelves.

If you are enjoying it, please don't forget to subscribe to get updates about amazing twists in the story. You can follow us at instagram @Printertales too for regular updates.

Comments