Printer- A Mysterious Love Story (Part 3- The Bullet Train)

For Part 2 click here.

I was yet to recover from the shock of first class. The day passed and I was again back to the institute the next day. I was late by 5 minutes or may be less and fortunately the professor was yet to enter the class. I saw a fat guy with some sheets of paper (20 approx.) in one hand and a mic and few markers in other hand heading towards our classroom. He was wearing an old pant loose at the thighs and bottom and probably the same checkered shirt as Mr. Lalkishan but of different color. I was happy that I was not going to miss anything that day but the moment I entered the classroom my happiness turned into disappointment.  There were no vacant seats in the first 10 rows and not even in the next 10 rows.

While entering the class I noticed a tall girl in green suit entering the class side by side with me. She seemed surprised too like I was. I had an eye-contact of 2-3 seconds with her at that moment. The charm on her face, long blonde hairs and  her brown eyes made  me fall for her instantly. As the front few rows used to be reserved for girls, she got a seat in 5th row. I wished to break the silence but she was gone to her seat within few seconds and I had to find a seat too.  I sat on
the second last bench of the middle column that day. Fortunately I had perfect vision or I would have missed the whole lecture.

The Professor entered the classroom by the time I occupied my seat. In a laud voice he introduced himself  as Mr. Jamnalal and announced that he will be teaching us Maths and that today he is going to teach Basic Maths required for Physics. After listening the term basic everyone seemed relaxed. "Par unhe is Sannate k pichhe ka Tofaan najar nhi aa rha tha" (They didn't see the roar behind the silence). Well he started teaching and within first 20 minutes we were done with 1st topic. Then after few easy examples he started 2nd topic that too was over in few minutes. This way he was done teaching 5 topics in a single lecture of 90 minutes. That's why we started calling him The Bullet Train. He was really very fast. We were just puzzled about what we faced that day. 

Assignment sheets were distributed by a staff containing about 100 questions and professor asked us do all before the next lecture. Now just imagine a 15 yr. old who have just appeared for 10th examination and is still waiting for the result to be declared suddenly had to solve 100 Maths problems in fucking 24 hrs. We barely used to solve 20 questions a day during 10th standard and now suddenly we had to solve 100+ questions a day in one subject only. And don't forget we had other subjects too.

Meanwhile I was just thinking about that girl the whole lecture. I was not even able to get her name because nobody knew it as we didn't have any introduction or interaction class. 

Next part.

If you are enjoying it, please don't forget to subscribe to get updates about amazing twists in the story. You can also follow us at instagram @Printertales .

Comments