Printer - A Mysterious Love Story ( Part 13 - The Judgement Day )

For part 12 of this story click here.
If you are new to this website, click here  to read part 1 of the story.


This was our first test at the institute. Everyone looked excited  for the test and at the same time, were anxious too. We knew something horrifying is coming to our way.  Almost everyone reached institute before time that day, such that they get enough time allotted to solve the test papers. There were a lot of new faces to me, since all the students from all batches were there to take the test at the same time. When I reached the institute, all 4 rooms were almost full leaving only 4-5 seats to be occupied. I started hopping all the rooms one by one to find some familiar faces, to make us feel comfortable during the test. In one of the rooms, Ashish and Deepanshu were sitting side by side and a seat was vacant just behind them. I gently occupied that place. I was close enough to them to hear their murmurs. Hey! don't judge me for this. They certainly were not discussing some secret. They were constantly looking in the same direction. This invoked my curiousness to look what they were looking at. I followed their sight and found a girl in black top sitting about 4 meters from us. She had thick braided ponytails and she kept the hairs in her front. I could hear my friends murmuring about her but I had no clue about who she was.

"Bhai! Kya lag rhi h. (What a girl!!)", Ashish.
"Ha Bhai! She is too hot", Deepanshu.
"I can't believe, I am in Bihar", Ashish.
"Me too", Deepanshu.
"Kon hai bhai, Phle dekha nhi kbhi. (who is she? I never saw her before.)", Ashish.
"Maine bhi nhi dekha kvi ise. (Me Neither)", Deepanshu.

From back, I too could only conclude that she was not from our batch. I never saw her before. When I looked around, everybody was adoring her and talking about her. "She must be a fairy. Let's see when she turns back." I thought.

There were still 10 minutes left for the test. A dull looking, old man aged around 50 started distributing OMR sheets from the front. After he finished distributing the OMR sheets, a young man "Anuj" entered the room carrying huge bunch of test papers and by the time we finished writing our names on the OMR sheets, the question paper was kept on my seat. Within the question paper, there was a blank A4 size sheet meant for rough work. Test paper had 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and  Math, each section containing 25 questions. I could barely imagine solving all 75 questions just in one A4 paper. We were allotted 3 hours for solving all questions and obviously for marking the answer on OMR sheet, no extra time was allotted. As soon as we got the paper, everyone started solving questions aggressively except those who didn't care about the engineering entrance and were there just for time-pass. Yeah! you read it right "time-pass". Every institute has such kind of student with them. They would just come, attend the classes, Go and sometimes they would even skip classes for a week. For those who cared, it was nothing less than a war. Though I didn't have any idea about how it felt to take our first test, but now I can assure you that the environment was much similar to the actual "IIT JEE (Now JEE Advanced)" Entrance test. I hardly remember anyone looking here and there. Everyone was busy solving the problems. The only time anyone had to look around was when he/she accidentally drops something or when one's paper flies away due to the high speed fans around us. 

Like everyone else, I too was busy solving the paper. I started with chemistry and found it easy. In chemistry, the questions were mostly similar to those in the problem sheets provided to us. Surprisingly, I solved all except a few, all because I had solved the chemistry problem sheets and there was little to no variation in the question asked. The A4 rough sheet given turned blue due rough work just after one section. I asked for another but no-one responded, so I just took out 3-4 A4 sheets from my bag kept at the entry door to ensure I am not out of rough sheets again. After Chemistry, I jumped to Math, Not because I loved it but because  Math Section was just after Chemistry section in the paper. Maths was little tricky but most of it was easy. After going through all question in Maths, I reached Physics "The World of Visualization". The time was running out. "45 mins left", examiner announced. I had just started solving the Physics Section by then. But luckily, some questions was just information based, thus not requiring any calculation. Only due to those information based questions, I was able to attempt the Physics section in time. However, I had to leave few bulky questions unattended due to lack of time but that was okay. I tried my best. Whatever, I finished paper on time and submitted the OMR sheet to Anuj.

The test was over and answer keys were being distributed at the exit gate. It was usually smaller than one sixth the Size of A4 sheet. It used to be so small that if one accidentally keeps that in his/her bag, he/she will never be able to find it. I took it, kept it in my purse (to avoid loosing it) and waited outside for my friends. The girl everyone was astonished at walked out just before my friends as if they were intentionally or unintentionally following her. When I looked at her, I was mind blown. She was really a fairy to us. At first I thought it was a dream but No! she was for real. It was now that I realized why everyone was talking about her. She was into each and every heart. It was very hard to believe that she is from our tiny city "Gaya" in Bihar. Her pink lips made her even more attractive. Her few stranded hairs would always come to her face which she had to clear after a regular interval. 

She didn't care to look around as if she knew that everyone is looking at her or may be she was in a hurry, so she left in a hurry. What do you think guys? "She was in a hurry." OR "She did it to avoid us." Comment me your views. And if something similar happened to you, let me know about your incident.

Enough for today. Will write more about what happened next in the next parts. Thanks for reading. 

Next Part.

Please subscribe the blog for email updates or you can Follow at instagram @printertales for regular updates.

Comments