Printer- A Mysterious Love Story ( Part 6- Memorize it )

For part 5 click here.

It was a Mathematics lecture. The professor had already announced that he would start Trigonometry. It used to take about 2 months in all the regional coaching institutes. The one who started a month before us were already midway. I had already solved first 3 chapters of famous Trigonometry textbook by KC Sinha and was hoping that our professor will not go beyond this. I was prepared for the war this time or at least I was thinking like that. Let's see what happened next. 

The professor Jamnalal entered the classroom. To my surprise, he was not carrying the famous textbook by KC Sinha, instead he was carrying 3-4  A4 sheets in his left hand. Without wasting a minute, he started writing formulae on the board from the sheets. Within 15 minutes the board was full of formulae. I was familiar with almost 90% of these as I had already solved some problems. We copied those in our notebooks. I was expecting some examples now but to my surprise, he again filled the board with new sets of formulae and now I was completely unaware of any of these. The process continued until he was done writing all formulae required in Trigonometry. He left for few minutes and returned when we were about to finish copying formulae. He wiped out the white board and wrote "MEMORIZE" in capital bold letters and asked us to memorize all formulae before the next lecture.

There were around 2-300 trigonometry formulae in our notebooks. Everyone started whispering, "Bhai kaise hoga, kaise yad(memorize) karenge ak din m itna". Soon those whispers turned into a noise and reached to Mr. Jamnalal, to which he replied in a dramatic tone, " arreeeee baaabu, kuchhhh nhi h yeee, Bhuuuuut asaaaaan  haii, Dinnnn bharrrr yhi dekhte rho yaddd ho jayeeeegaaa, Hamlog to aek din m puraaa kitaaab(book) chatt(complete) kr jate the, tumlog kaa baaat kr rhe ho, Ye to kuchh bhi nhi h, araaaaam see ho jayeeeega yaaad".  To this someone from the front resisted and said, "Sir! I can't". She was Arushi, one of the most attentive student of the batch. I knew her because she was a good friend of Sachin(Apple) and he used to tell me about her. They were batch mates in their school. Of course it had some effect on the professor but he still asked us to memorize the half of those formulae which was still a huge task to us for a day. Nobody dared to resist now. We all were frightened which was visible on the face of each of us.

The lecture was over and he announced that since Mr. Lalkishan was ill, there will be no chemistry lecture that day. We were free for the next 90 minutes, so I and my childhood friend Bunny decided to roam around the coaching institute to explore the area and shops around the institute that day. I will tell you what we found there in the next part.

Next Part.

Can you guess what we found that day. Write your guess in the comment box. You can also inbox me the guess to my Instagram id: printertales. If you are enjoying it, please don't forget to subscribe to get updates about amazing twists in the story.

Comments

  1. If possible use the real names or give more hint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this story is relatable to you, you will surely recognize the characters when I will later describe the series of events linked to those particular characters.

      Delete

Post a Comment