Printer- A Mysterious Love Story ( Part 11- Hans Bagula Ki Jodi)

For part 10 of this story click here.
If you are new to this website, click here  to read part 1 of the story.

3 weeks passed and we had a test scheduled on Sunday. Usually we had a test after every 4 weeks for which all that is covered till the 3rd week from the Day-1 of our institute would be the syllabus. We had to be prepared for all topics, to excel in the test. This made it sure that we revise our concepts regularly or if anything goes wrong, it would appear on the test result which used to be sent to our parents' cell-phone. This was new to us and in some way scary too. We didn't have to worry about such tests before and our life was much easier before joining the institute.

Its was Mathematics lecture and Trigonometry was still on. We became used to the formulae now and were able to solve some really tough questions very easily. Mr. Jamnalal had a very strange habit. Whenever he discovered that teachers in Kota use some particular book for any topic, he would find that book in the market, buy it and take it to classroom and this time it was S.L Loney. Again this was a tiny book of size similar to the Irodov. He wrote some of the problems on the board and asked us to attempt. I already had a bad impression of a similar textbook Irodov, so I was expecting same level of destruction by S.L Loney too and was hesitating to attempt the problems. But within few minutes some not so famous peeps in the room started yelling the answers too. I was surprised to see this and decided to attempt. On the contrary to my belief, the problems were easy ones and I was able to figure out solutions within minutes. This incident always reminds me the phrase "Never judge any book by its cover". After sometime, he realized that the problems in the book were similar to our problem sheets, so he dropped the idea of this book. This became usual after few more days. He would bring some XYZ book and then find out that it didn't work well for us. It happened probably because he didn't care to solve/explore the textbook before taking it to the classroom. 

Sachin was my Snacks Partner. He would always have some snacks in his bag like Kurkure, Lays etc. and a bottle full of Juices. Though he used to bring snacks, he never ate those alone. Probably he used to bring those for us only. As usual, Sachin brought a bottle full of Orange juices that day. I was feeling relaxed after able to solve some problems easily after a long hustle in memorizing too many formulae at a time. I was done solving all problems on the board. I took a sip from Sachin's bottle, passed it to my neighbors and after we emptied it, I started looking here and there. Few moments later, a girl looking back to her left caught my attention. She would raise her eyebrows up and down and then smile a little and turn her head forward. She repeated it 2-3 times. It seemed like she was trying to communicate with someone or may be she was looking for someone and they had an eye contact with each other, so she reacted like that. I tried to follow her sight, but I failed to recognize who she was looking at. 

The lecture ended and I rushed outside quickly to have a glance at my lady. That was the only time I could see her clearly because she never used to turn back during the lecture. I used to stare at her almost daily but never had guts to initiate a conversation. That day when we were waiting outside, Sujeet noticed a couple coming out of the institute. He diverted our attention to the couple. A tall and thin guy was accompanying the girl who was looking back during the lecture.Now, it became clear to me who she was looking at during the lecture. It was him, her boyfriend(not sure then). They were holding each other's hand like a newly married couple which made sure they were couple. I didn't have any issue with them being a couple but it was hard to believe for us. In less than a month of admission, we had a couple in our batch. I heard a whisper in the group itself "Bhai Hans Bagula**, Hans Bagula** ki Jodi H". It was Ashish. He named the couple "Hans Bagula**" may be due to her white dress. Whatever may be the reason behind this name, but they were "Hans Bagula" for us from then and there. 

I missed glance of my lady that day but after seeing a couple in my batch, that too within just 1 month of admission, raised my hopes high. I now started thinking of how to start a conversation with her. They were now inspiration for us.

**Hans- Swan ,    Bagula- Duck (both white birds)

next part.

Please subscribe the blog for email updates or you can Follow at instagram @printertales for regular updates.

Comments

  1. Couple ka naam bilkul sahi rkha h ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment